Polyurethane Liquid Membrane!
Boscoseal PU-X is a single component, ready to use, highly elastic, cold applied polyurethane waterproofing which cures into a membrane with excellent abrasion, mechanical, chemical, thermal and UV resistance.
Moisture Polyurethane Liquid Membrane!
Most polyurethanes are moisture intolerant until they cure, so they should not be applied to surfaces if any water is present. They also don’t allow for moisture vapor to move out of the concrete, which could present problems on some exterior concrete surfaces, such as driveways.
Polyurethane waterproof on concrete!
Polyurethane is a rather popular choice for waterproof coatings due to its ease of installation. Unlike other waterproofing systems, polyurethane application requires comparatively less skill and supervision.
Materials for waterproof concrete!
- Polyurethane is considered one of the best waterproofing materials. …
- Cementitious Coating. …
- EPDM Rubber. …
- Rubberized Asphalt. …
- Thermoplastic. …
- Bituminous Membrane. …
- PVC Waterproofing Membrane.
Benefits of WaterProofing!
- Water absorption will be reduced.
- Prevents the formation of cracks on the surface of the concrete.
- Easy application.
- Increases the lifespan of the concrete structure.
- Reduce the rusting of reinforcement.
- Prevents dampness inside the building.
- Prevents seepages from the ceiling and walls.
- It reduces the maintenance coast of the building.
- The property value will be increased because no one wants to buy a house with water leaking problems.
- Provides a healthy environment, good waterproofing systems helps in creating a clean living and workspace. It safeguards the property as well as the people in it.
Liquid Waterproofing Membrane!
Liquid membrane is a thin coating that usually consists of a primer coat and then two coats of liquid waterproof which are applied by spray or roller. It offers more flexibility than the cementitious type of waterproofing by forming a rubbery coating on the applied surface.
Polyurethane Based Waterproofing Materials!
Which is one of the most preferred materials in construction sector.
Polyurethane based waterproofing materials fulfil needs in different functions such as membrane, coating, mastic and sealant. It is certainly possible that we can meet with polyrethane based waterproofing materials from basement to roof nearly in every part of building.
From this point, we can easily reach the result that polyurethane based waterproofing materials are durable, long-lasting and they provide high performance. Polyurethane waterproofing materials – used in roofs, terraces, balconies- can also serve in different fields. So, in which fields can you use these materials?
For What Purpose Are Polyurethane Based Waterproofing Materials Practiced?
Polyurethane based waterproofing materials are laid over the materials like wooden, ceramic as the top coat. These materials, not only protect waterproofing system but also prevent dust deposition, protect brightness of surface and provide an aesthetic look.
Similarly, polyurethane based materials are also used for waterproofing of water tanks.
Polyurethane based waterproofing materials used in potable water tanks because of resistant to corrosion, provide durability and harmless to human health.
Polyurethane materials are suitable used in wet damp floor areas from internally and externally. In this sense, we can observe that these materials are also used as grouting mastic and filler.
In addition, polyurethane waterproofing materials are used to fill the gaps and cracks formed in the walls or floors of buildings such as tunnels, bridges, concrete wall. Besides, polyurethane based materials used to stop water leaks by reacting with water in the cracks in these structures serve as an injection system.
On the other hand, it is possible to observe that polyurethane materials are applied on concrete and cement based surfaces as a floor coating material indoors and outdoors.
Advantages of Polyurethane Based Waterproofing Materials
- Long-term protection,
- High flexibility performance,
- Resistance to UV lights and weather conditions,
- Highly load carrying capacity,
- High resistance to abrasion and impact,
- Resistance to mold and fungus,
- Resistance to freezing temperature,
- Strong adhesion,
- Easy and fast installation,
- Perfect and aesthetic appearance,
- Resistance to corrosion.
Waterproofing Materials Containing Polyurethane of Baumerk
Baumerk has been serving in the field of building chemicals for more than 25 years and has 20 different product groups. Baumerk has also many innovative product in polyurethane based waterproofing materials category. Here are the products in this group and the main features that make a difference.
- Excellent adhesion performance.
- High UV resistant, long life.
- Resistant to weathering conditions, diluted acid, bases, salts and chemicals.
- Single component, ready to use elastic material.
- PUR 625 covers capillary cracks.
- Can be applied as a protected coating on polyurethane materials.
- Due to the elastic properties, creates seamless, waterproof and protective coat.
- Resistant to plant root.
- Suitable for pedestrian traffic after curing.
PU TOP 210:
- UV resistant.
- PU TOP 210 protects the surface against water, rain, sunlight.
- Resistant to mechanical loads, abrasion and chemicals.
- Provides water impermeability on applied all horizontal and vertical applications.
- Covers surface cracks and defects.
- Used on wet volumes such as terrace, balcony.
- Easy to clean, quick dry and dust-free.
- Long working time, protects elasticity and color.
- POLIXA 2 is solvent-free. Safely used in interior areas.
- Suitable for potable water tanks.
- Excellent adhesion performance.
- High abrasion and impact resistance.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- No harmful effect to health.
P 101 A:
- P 101 A fills the pores of concrete and similar substrates that it’s used.
- Single component and easy to apply.
- Provides durable primer after curing.
- Provides excellence adhesion between substrate and topcoat.
- Resistant to water and chemicals.
- Easy to use, single component, elastic material, it does not flow on vertical surfaces.
- PU-B 1K covers to capillary cracks.
- Provides a seamless, waterproof and protective coat.
- Has high adhesion performance. Shows excellent adhesion even though on aged coatings.
- Highly resistant to aging, diluted acids, bases, salts, chemical substances, mildew, and weather conditions.
- Stable to depolymerization. Can be applied on polyurethane foam.
- Elastic properties prevent the cracks on the surfaces that it is applied.
- Has a high solid substance ratio.
- Resistant to plant roots.
- 72 hours after application, surface will be ready to pedestrian traffic.
- Fast curing.
- PU-B 2K has high adhesion performance on wide variety of surfaces.
- Retains elasticity even at low temperature. Elastic properties prevent the cracks on the surfaces that it is applied.
- Resistant to very high and low temperatures.
- Excellent mechanical resistance, crack bridging performance, tensile and tear strength.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Very elastic.
- Protects elasticity between -40 °C to +80 °C.
- One component. Easy to apply.
- Cures with the humidity in the air.
- It can be used in drinkable water tanks safely.
- No need primer before PUMAST 600 for many surfaces.
- PUMAST 600 provides excellent adhesion on concrete, metal, wood and other surfaces.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- PUB 401 is elastic. It keeps its elasticity between -20°C and +120°C.
- Cold applicable product. Provides easy and fast application.
- Durable against abrasion and aged.
- Has excellent mechanical and chemical resistance.
- It is self levelling.
- Excellent adhesion on the applied surfaces.
- Provides permanent high elasticity at temperatures between -35°C to +85°C.
- Cold applicable.
- PUK 401 is suitable for joints of expressways and roads with heavy traffic conditions.
- Resistant to abrasion.
- Has excellent adhesion on different surfaces such as concrete, wood, metal etc.
- Resistant to UV.
- Resistant to jet fuels, oils, acids and bases