Waterproofing -Heat Proofing
.Qaswachemicals providing its Roof Heat Proofing,Insulation,Waterproofing,Epoxy Service in Lahore Pakistan
This paper focuses on the waterproofing materials used for real project samples involving real problem mainly with roof related leakage mostly happened in Malaysia and some cases in the United Kingdom. The study outlines typical problem facing with the building leakage within the humid warm tropical climate as well as highlighting some obvious leakage scenario found within the opposite four season’s climate in the UK. It also tabling the list of practical waterproofing solution done for each of the seepage problem from the real life case studies highlighting the technique and suitable best materials and products used. The paper target to help the construction players i.e. the maintenance team, building owner as well as the designer to identify the correct steps especially when choosing the right waterproofing materials in dealing with the building’s rectification work typically dealing with the building leakage syndrome problem.
Waterproofing increases your house’s value, which is the biggest advantage. This system prevents unwanted moisture from seeping into your walls, thereby allowing mold to grow. Mold can impact our health in a negative way. It also prevents damage caused due to water seepage which can ruin the structural integrity of your home. Moisture also causes metals to rust and wood to decay. As you know unhealthy living areas and weak foundations will affect the property value of your house. Also, waterproofing systems can open up the basement area and thereby increase the utility of your home’s square footage. This also helps in increasing the value of your house in the market.
Benefits of roof heat proofing coating
- Save your electricity bill up to 30%
- Ac cooling enhances up to 50%
- Heat proof treatment also support up to 60%
- You can walk bootless on top of the roof in a shiny summer day
- Unicorn products have no side effects
- Reduction 8-10 °C degree in temperature
- Heat proofing products have an inherent extinguishing quality and will not support flame
Features of thermal insulation coating
- Extremely Light weight-reduces dead weight.
- Energy efficient-reduces heating/coolling cost.
- Resistant to Ultra violet rays.
- Ease of application.
- Lexible, Anti-Rust and Anti-Fungus.
- Bonds equally well to porous and non-porous surfaces. positive adhesion qualities.
Depending on the level of water damage or owner preference, waterproofing systems can be installed indoors or outdoors.There are also DIY (Do it yourself) options available if you don’t want to spent extra for hiring a contractor.